Project > The Miller
The Miller is a dream destination that combines breathtaking views with a unique location within the character-filled and leafy suburb of North Sydney, giving residents the feeling of exclusivity as well as the comfort of home. It comes with City and water views in all directions, 24/7 concierge and an overabundance of high quality detailing, meters to train, bus and shopping, it has every necessity for today’s home buyers and investors.
With luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms stunning array of architectural features and intelligent design courtesy of world renowned architects Paddle Thorpe & Walker to accommodate every need of the home buyer and prospective tenants.
- Luxury apartments with stunning communal rooftop terrace
- High quality finishes including stone bench tops, timber flooring and Bosch appliances
- Designed by world renowned architects PTW, the designers of the famous Water Cube Aquatic facility for the 2008 Beijing Olympics as well as Sydney’s the Alexander, Barangaroo.
- Only 3km to Sydney Harbour foreshore
- Good location, second CBD in Sydney. Close to well-known companies’ Head Office, such as Coca Cola, Mastercard, Hitachi, Panasonic, Cisco, Vodafone etc. Residents mostly are professional/ management level
- Close to express transport links, just 600m walk from North Sydney train station and hundred meters walk to Victoria Cross station (In year 2019). Also 350m to Pacific Highway.
- Surrounded by some of Sydney’s top schools including Wenona Girls, Monte Sant Angelo, Shore Grammar, North Sydney Girls High & Marist College.
PH +61 2 8268 2388